We are proud to announce that BOST has been nominated for six of the sought-after NODA awards presented for outstanding achievement from among all the shows staged throughout the North West last year.
“THE FULL MONTY” has been nominated as Best Musical and has attracted 5 further Award nominations, namely
– Elsie Kelly: Best Artistic Direction of a Musical
– Tricia Gaskell: Best Musical Direction
– Pat Davies: Best Supporting Female Actor in a Musical (Jeanette Burmeister)
– Tony Prince: Best Supporting Male Actor in a Musical (Harold Nichols)
– Connor McIlroy: Best Male Youth Performer in an Adult Production (Nathan Lukowski)
We were grateful to all our principal players for their excellent characterisations under Elsie Kelly’s and Trish Gaskell’s direction and it is gratifying that the NODA representatives, who travel around to so many shows gaining an overview of amateur Theatre, have seen fit to commend our production in this way.
It will be May, just before “Guys And Dolls” goes into the Floral Pavilion, before the Awards themselves will be announced.